- Registers the 200 largest shock events in the X, Y, Z direction
- Saves up to 10 curve progressions of the largest shocks
- Intelligent signal filtering and evaluation
- Indicates limit value overruns with alarm LED
- Continuous temperature recording
- Intuitive operation, extremely long and independent operating time
- Communication via USB
- Easy configuration and evaluation with license-free PC software
- Configurable recording time over start-stop time
- Easy mounting with adhesive pad, screws or magnetic feet
- High-sensitivity devices, e.g. large, superconducting magnets in medical technology, need a safe and demonstrable protection during transport or during storage.
- The compact MONILOG® MicroShockDetector provides the best services.
- It is smaller than a smartphone and weighs only 180 grams.
- The measuring device reliably stores all data on shocks of every dimension, assigns them to acceleration classes, provides curve progressions and reports alarms as soon as limit values are exceeded.
- In addition, the temperature is monitored.
- The switch-on time of the MicroShockDetector is easy to configure.
- All data can be read out via the USB port, transferred to a PC and evaluated.
- The device is quickly installed and dismantled with adhesive pads, screws or supplied magnetic holding feet.
- Due to the good economic and ecological parameters, the data logger can also be used only once.
200 data records with the highest space vector amplitude, of which the 10 highest values with a curve-plots over 4 s, resolution 2 ms
3D-MEMS, measuring range ±8 g, 10 mg resolution, accuracy: ±(0.2g and 2% measurement value), registering threshold from 0.25g, lower limit frequency 1 Hz, upper filter limit frequency 25 Hz fixed-adjusted
Subdivision of shocks according to space vector amplitude into classes, number of shocks not limited >0.25 g, >0.5 g, >1 g, >1.5 g, >2 g, >3 g, >4 g, >5 g
-40°C to +65°C ±1 K, 100,000 measurement values
2 LEDs for status and alarm limit-value overshooting
1 button for status indicator, ON/OFF switching with password protection
Mini USB 2.0
Operating and storage conditions:
-40°C to +65°C, max. 98% rel. humidity
1 replaceable lithium cell, 3.6 V type LR06 (AA, Mignon), lithium content ~0.7g, runtime typically 3 years in switch-on time period (depending on the device configuration)
Receipt of measuring data independent of battery status for a minimum of 10 years
106 x 48 x 33 mm (LxWxH), 126 x 48 x 40 mm (LxWxH with magnetic feet)
Plastic housing with stainless steel base
approx. 172 g (258 g total if mounted on magnetic feet)
X, Y, Z registering threshold, X, Y, Z alarm threshold, minimum shock duration, temperature-measurement interval; Start-Stop time (switch-on time period), password protection by means of free Windows software
Device certification according to CE, UKCA, IC, FCC, RoHS, REACH, WEEE; Use according to IEEE C 57.150-2012