- Extremely robust
- Captures and saves the 100 largest mechanical shock events with signal progression
- Measures direction, strength, time, duration, minimum and maximum of the effect
- Inclination measurement on board
- Easy operation, display, alarm function, long operating time, multi-level password protection
- USB interface
- Powerful analysis software
- The extremely robust measuring instrument - programmable via function keys and menu or software - stores the 100 largest shock events as well as inclination values.
- The measurement results are displayed on the scrollable display with various parameters as well as an alarm function.
- The shock and inclination events can also be stored as a signal progression for a later precise evaluation.
- The electronics of the data logger is specially optimized for long operating times and works with commercially available batteries.
- The real-time measurement makes it possible to record the measured values in a real response time of “zero” milliseconds when events occur.
- Together with the fi le system and a USB interface, a very user-friendly software concept is implemented.
- A multilevel password protection is ensured.
- The use of state-of-the-art technology makes it possible to produce this device at a moderate price/performance ratio in compliance with EC directives.
100 shock events with the greatest amplitude, three-dimensional, events are also stored in the form of signal graphs with a duration of 1.024 ms at 2 kHz sampling rate, Measuring range 5, 10, 20 or 50g, accuracy ± (2% measuring range and 5% measured value) as well as special versions; Frequency range from 1 to 512 Hz (3 dB, digital frequency filter, Bessel 4th order), registration threshold adjustable for each direction of shock; minimum shock duration
-1 g to +1 g corresponds to -90° to +90° inclination angle, additionally 64 acceleration curves in 3 spatial axes, dynamic range from 0 to 1 Hz, measuring interval adjustable in minutes, recording duration up to 16.000 measuring intervals, self-calibrating in relation to the earth axis
Display and operating elements:
illuminated LCD display and four buttons, indication of date, time, room vector, shock strength and duration, minimum, maximum, number of events, alarm for shock events, password-protected menu navigation
USB 1.1 and RS-232 to link the device to a PC for configuration and data evaluation
Aluminium, coated, IP65 degree of protection; Weight: 860 g incl. batteries, 1.100 g incl. batteries (R20); Dimensions: 206x100x40 mm, 215x100x43 mm (R20)
Operation and storage conditions:
-20°C to +75°C with alkaline batteries, -40°C to +80°C with lithium batteries, -20°C to +65°C with accumulators; Storage conditions: max. 98% relative humidity, not condensing, special designs for increased requirements possible
2 Alkaline batteries of size D (R20), NiMH, Li (on request) or external connection; Batteries from 2 to 10 V possible, measuring time with alkaline batteries 6.000 h
Measuring ranges 5, 10, 20 or 50 g and special models; Filter characteristic of the digital frequency filter up to 512 Hz
Recording threshold from 5% of the end value, minimal time of event up to 1 ms, alarm threshold to shock amplitude, Recording threshold to inclination measuring, password protection, ON/OFF protection, clock-time adjustment, display-language (DE, EN, FR)
WIN Vista/7/8/10, graphically and schedular signal analysis with export functions, frequency analysis on DIN EN 13011, device parametrisation, display of device condition and active times, help function, multilingual menu navigation (DE, EN, FR)
Device certification according to CE, RoHS, WEEE; Shock evaluation according to DIN EN 15433-6; Frequency analysis according to DIN EN 13011; Use according to IEEE C 57.150-2012